Sunday 4 April 2010

Missed Opportunity

I wasn't planning to watch the Grand Prix as I was looking forward to a lay in but I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. I thought that Vettel's price of about 3.5 was generous and a good start would see the price come in nicely. However I decided to wait to see how the race unfolded. The rest is history as he had a fantastic start to lead on the first bend. The price dropped to about 1.6 and never looked back. I dabbled a little bit for a small profit.

I didn't get involved with the UK horses but traded a couple of States races just to top up my profit for the day. Unfortunately that was unsuccesful. Perhaps it goes to prove that having daily targets is the wrong strategy and that trading for the sake of it is never a good idea as the focus and concentration is not at it's best.

Successful Football trades ensured a decent profit for the day.

No comments: