Tuesday 1 June 2010

Too Many Races

With so many races crammed together yesterday afternoon, it was difficult to get any sort of rhythm. In the end I was satisfied with £68 particularly as the afternoon was the perfect setting to lose discipline and end up trading in play, which I avoided completely.
 







 

I am extremely pleased at almost reaching £1,200 for the month. It has certainly not been easy and I know that I must not be complacent as I have learned that it is very easy to lose and hard to consistently win.
 

4 comments:

Handy Andy said...

Thomasz1, you have sent me a comment but I don't have your email address.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Good luck with your journey. Would you mind exchanging links? i've just started a short term blog to help me eradicate some or all of my bad habits.

Good luck and all the best,

http://achangingmindset.wordpress.com/

Handy Andy said...

I have added you to my blog list

Best of luck. I will be watching!

MrTynKyn said...

Great blog , keep it !!!