Thursday 29 July 2010

Seven Up

I thought I would start by wishing the rather lovely Jessica all the best for tomorrow as the 24 year old starts her quest to add the European Heptathlon gold medal to an already impressive World Outdoor and Indoor gold. I am not going to make a cheap comment with a suggestion to lay her! I think that would be a bad idea as she should romp home. I will monitor her progress closely and will get on her as soon as the opportunity presents itself!

Enough of that!  


In all seriousness, I am really surprised at the lack of interest the Euro Championships are experiencing. The stadium is empty, the markets are poor with only £118 matched on the Heptathlon winner market and the blue track is really annoying me as it just doesn't look the part!

What I gained in the Mens 100m, I lost on the womens. Had a little play on the horse for a small profit but overall I was slightly down on the day. To be honest I have switched off for this month and are now focussed to gain a good start for August.







No comments: