Monday 3 January 2011

More of the Same

With an afternoon out with friends yesterday, I managed to fit in an 11.00 Spanish second division game and a handful of early horse races netting me £37.







However my honeymoon with the horses is over as I am back to work on Tuesday and today I have been down at Loftus Road to witness the absolute domination of a poor Bristol City only to draw the game 2-2. QPR had about 30 shots to Bristol City's 3.  It would have been very profitable laying under 3.5 at half time with the score at 0-0. Unfortunately I can never get a 3g signal at the ground otherwise I would tinker here and there.





Two days through 2011 and I have surpassed my daily target of £33 on both. I only have to do it another 363 times!

2 comments:

Caan Berry said...

Some good returns their andy, ill be following with interest. Good luck!!

PokerFiend said...

Hey, just ran across your blog and I must say it's really a nice one! Thanks for all the valuable information and keep up the good work!