Thursday 17 November 2011

Can't Wait Until the Weekend

This morning I have released my newsletter which contains picks and a watch list for the fixtures on Friday evening through to Saturday evening.  There are three firm picks subject to movements in price and nine others on the rolling watch list. 

For those who are members of Betting System Notes, Saturdays Homer selections will not appear on MarketMatcher until 48 hours before the match is due to kick off. Purchasing the Homer Family strategies and subscribing to my daily service will ensure that potential Saturday Homer Family fixtures will be highlighted at least 54 hours before kick off as I will examine each and every game. I rarely pick French or Scottish games but ALL games with potential Homer pricing will be highlighted together with my personal opinion on the fixture.

If anyone who has subscribed to the daily service has not received the newsletter then please contact me via email so I can investigate.

No comments: