Thursday 15 April 2010

Back On Track

After last nights fiasco I made a good but inconsistent start by recovering 20% of yesterdays losses.

It was a trade of two halves! I felt very nervous when trading the first few races and I quickly built up a £30 loss. It took 30 minutes out to regain my composure and said to myself that it was not bad trading that got me in yesterdays mess and that I know that I can trade well fully focused.

When I restarted the session I put myself 'in the zone' and amazingly made profit on every race until I stopped at 7pm. This amounted to £65 which gave me a final total on the horses of £35. Added to this was one football game for a modest £15.

By the way, I made sure iBetMate was logged in and in the same race I was trading on.


2 comments:

Jack said...

Hi, can you add my blog to your list please. http://mybettingrecord.blogspot.com/

Handy Andy said...

Blogger Jack said...

Hi, can you add my blog to your list please. http://mybettingrecord.blogspot.com/

Of course Jack. As soon as you post something it will appear. Good luck with it.