Friday 16 April 2010

It's Finally Arrived

The evening meetings have finally arrived and what a day we have in store with 48 back to back races.

I have another day off so I have decided to trade the marathon 7 hour session. There will be plenty of opportunity to push on ahead with my target and I am hoping to acheive a profit in excess of £100.

Yes, as you can see I am in a positive mood this morning. I decided that I was going to settle down and watch the first debate without too many distractions so I didn't get involved with the racing and I think that rest has refreshed me ready for todays onslaught! Having said that, I wanted to keep my total ticking over so I entered a couple of correct score football markets which didn't need any intervention as I laid unquoted on the Sandy game and 1-0 on Valencia. I was a few minutes from tweaking the spanish match as it was 1-0  up to about 60 minutes.

To be honest I found the debate a little boring. It took each of them about 20 minutes to banish the nerves and as soon as there was any hint of confrontation, Alistair would cut them off! Question Time was far more exciting!

I had the 'Most Seats' market up throughout the evening and was disappointed that there was no movement. I have not changed my opinion that 1.18 is a crazy price but I have not backed my judgement and entered the market yet. If I do I will lay to win £1,000.

So we are at the half way point in April. As you can see on the right my £1,000 target is racing away from me. £55 a day is unrealistic especially as I know that there are 3 or 4 days to come when I won't be trading. Nevertheless green is green!

Over the next few days I am going to start showing tabs of my trading spreadsheet. Keeping decent records is a must for any trader.

No comments: