Saturday 10 July 2010

Great To Be Back

No I have not disappeared off the face of the earth, you can't get rid of me that easily!

As stated last Sunday my laptop went in for repair and I never really had a chance to use the family PC as the kids were hogging it. When I did try to use it they were all nagging me to get off so I just gave up! In addition I have been working in France for a couple of days. 

This afternoon I picked up my little baby and I didn't realise how much I would miss it! It's all back to it's sparkly best and it now has a matt screen so I don't have to see my ugly mug reflecting back at me.

Have I missed trading the horses? You bet I have. Don't know if that's a bad thing and whether I should call Gamblers Anonoymous yet. Hmm maybe I'll wait until I start having losing months!

I have still managed to trade a few Cricket and Football games using the iBetmate app on the iPhone with mixed success. Today's cricket was a traders dream with the losers getting off to a great start with the price falling to about 1.30 but it's not the same without the four legged beauties.















By the way, is CM still around or has he emptied his wallet?

Finally, congratulations to Howard Webb who will reach the pinnacle of his career on Sunday.

No comments: