Tuesday 13 July 2010

The Football Season Starts This Week

With the World Cup only just over, the new 2010/2011 football season is about to start as the qualifying rounds of the Champions and Europa Leagues kick off this week. There should be quite a few 'overs' opportunities to take advantage of.

It has been the third day trading the horses since I have had my laptop back and it looks like those markets have returned to normal. There were a couple of standard volitile markets last evening but it looks like CM has disappeared from the scene along with his other World Cup and Wimbledon mates.









When a blog reaches three months without an update I remove it from my blog list. So it is sad that 'Drifters and Steamers' has fallen off the cliff! I always found what he had to say interesting and his trading recordings were very useful.

No comments: