Monday 31 October 2011

One Game Weekend

A combination of family arrangements, Homer admin duties and a poor match selection meant I only traded one game on the weekend which was the HomerDog Wigan v Fulham. It was an unfortunate loser and the first Dog loser in ten Dog trades.

Whilst the result was frustratingly expensive and disappointing the most important fact was that I knew that the pick was right and offered great value. Opinion is what trading is all about. It is not about selecting a game just because the prices fit. As long as you are selecting a game for the right reasons and can justify it to yourself then that is all that counts.

As you can see below the game was dominated by Wigan with 68% ball possesion. 16 goal attempts with 9 on target compared to Fulhams 6 attempts with just 4 on target. It really was a smash and grab performance by the Londoners!  I managed to stay in until about 65 minutes as the market was strongly suggesting an equaliser rather than 0-2. In the end Fulham added another but the third scratch goal never came. ROI 32.46%.








I liked the look of Sunday's Osasuna game but had so much on that I simply didn't have time. That would have been a winner. The least said about QPR the better!

The response to the offer of the strategies and service has been nothing short of overwhelming. I asked for registrations first so that I could be sure to have enough numbers to make it worthwhile and there is no problem on that score! Thank you all very much for your interest. Now the hard work begins as I spend the next couple of weeks organising myself so that I can deliver a quality service. I will send out details of what the service will bring and will only look to collect the fees when I am fully ready to go. I am passionate and determined about this project and I am sure we can all work together to make it a resounding success.

No comments: