Friday 25 November 2011

Another Green Day

Another Horse Racing session with the guys at TF combined with my own strategy which resulted in a profit of almost £50. However at one point I was up £80 but got caught in between trades when a horse fell. I have upped my bank quite considerably not only for the horses but for scalping from the PMT tool too so that I can open more than one lay trade at a time.  I am looking for an average daily profit of £80 but will not force any trades just because I am short. Over the two days I am at an average of £73.









There were no Homer picks from me for yesterday but there were four qualifying games. Three were guaranteed winners, the other match would have been either a winner or scratch depending on the route that was take after 0-2.

No comments: